Stylish and functional in design, the Linksys SPA942 IP Telephone (SPA941)
is ideal for a residence or business using a hosted IP telephony
service, an IP PBX, or a large scale IP Centrex deployment. The
SPA942 leverages industry leading VoIP technology from Linksys to
deliver an upgradeable high quality IP Phone that is unparalleled
in features, value, and support.
Standard features on the SPA942 include four active lines, dual
switched Ethernet ports, 802.3af PoE support, a high resolution
graphical display, high quality, full-duplex speakerphone, and a
2.5 mm head-set port. Each line can be independently configured to
use a unique phone number (or extension), or can be configured to
use a shared number that is assigned to multiple phones.
- Full featured four-line business class IP Phone supporting Power
over Ethernet 802.3af
- Connect directly to an Internet Telephone Service Provider or
connect to an IP PBX
- Dual switched Ethernet ports, Speakerphone, Caller ID, Call Hold,
Conferencing, and more
- Easy installation and secure remote provisioning. Menu based and
web based configuration.
- An optional power supply is available separately for this product
if not utilizing Power over Ethernet(PoE)