Stylish and functional in design, the Linksys SPA921 IP Telephone (SPA921) is ideal for a residence or business using a hosted IP telephony
service, an IP PBX, or a large scale IP Centrex deployment. The
SPA921 leverages industry leading VoIP technology from Linksys to
deliver an upgradeable high quality IP Phone that is unparalleled
in features, value, and support.
Standard features on the SPA922 include dual switched Ethernet
ports, 802.3af PoE, a high resolution graphical display,
speakerphone and a 2.5 mm head-set port. The SPA922 supports one
line with two call appearances and provides support for three way
conferencing, attended call transfer, and placing a call on hold to
answer an incoming call. The line can be configured as a unique
phone number (or extension), or can be configured to share a number
that is assigned to multiple phones.
- Full featured one-line business class IP Phone supporting Power
over Ethernet 802.3af
- Connect directly to an Internet Telephone Service Provider or
connect to an IP PBX
- Dual switched Ethernet ports, Speakerphone, Caller ID, Call Hold,
Conferencing, and more
- Easy installation and secure remote provisioning. Menu based and
web based configuration.
- An optional power supply is available separately for this product
if not utilizing Power over Ethernet(PoE)