Cisco 7945G Unified IP Phone (CP-7945G)
- High-fidelity wideband audio for vibrant, lifelike conversations;
Internet Low Bitrate Codec (iLBC) support for use in lossy networks
- Large backlit color display for easy use of Cisco Unified
Communications and third-party telephone applications
- Improved navigation cluster for easier navigation and feature and
- Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- Display - 5-inch (12.5 cm) graphical TFT color display, 16-bit
color depth, 320 x 240 effective pixel resolution, with backlight.
Allows for greater flexibility of features and applications, and
significantly expands the information viewed when using features
such as Services, Information, Messages, and Directory. Display
also supports localization requiring double-byte Unicode encoding
- Wideband Audio - Support for wideband (G.722 codec, adherence to
TIA 920), including handset, headset, and speakerphone.
- Codec Support - G.711a, G.711, G.729a, G.729ab, G.722, and iLBC
audio compression codecs are supported.
- Speakerphone - Full-duplex speakerphone with acoustic echo
- Directories Key - Ready access to missed, received or placed calls
(plus intercom history and directories). Incoming messages are
identified and categorized on the display, allowing users to
quickly and effectively return calls using direct dial-back
capability. Corporate directory integrates with the Lightweight
Directory Access Protocol Version 3 (LDAP3) standard directory.
- Settings Key - Allows user to adjust display brightness, select
background images (if available), and select ringer sounds through
the User Preference menu. Network Configuration preferences also
can be set up (usually by the system administrator). Configuration
can be set up either automatically or manually for Dynamic Host
Control Protocol (DHCP), Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP),
Cisco Unified Communications Manager, and backup Cisco Unified
Communications Manager instances. Other available Settings submenus
include Device Configuration, Security Configuration, and Model
- Services Key - Allows users to quickly access diverse information
such as weather, stocks, quote of the day, or any Web-based
information using XML.
- Help Button - Online Help gives users information about the phone
keys, buttons, and features.
- Speakerphone, Mute, and Headset Buttons - Speakerphone includes
Speaker On/Off, Microphone Mute, and Headset buttons that are lit
when active. For added security, the audible dual tone
multifrequency (DTMF) tones are masked when the speakerphone mode
- Navigation Cluster with `Select' Button - Four-way navigation
cluster allows users to scroll vertically and horizontally. At the
center of the cluster is a `Select' button that can be used for
selection of an in-focus item (for example, to open an underlying
- Display Button - Indicates when phone is in power-saving
sleep/inactivity mode (button is lit), and can be used to awaken
the display. Inactivity period is configured by the system
- Ethernet Switch - Internal 2-port Cisco Ethernet switch allows for
a direct connection to a 10/100/1000 BASE-T Ethernet network
through an RJ-45 interface with single LAN connectivity for both
the phone and a co-located PC. System administrator can designate
separate VLANs (802.1Q) for the PC and phone, providing improved
security and reliability of voice and data traffic.
- Headset Port - Dedicated headset port eliminates the need for a
separate headset amplifier and allows the handset to remain in its
cradle, making headset use simpler. Both wideband (G.722) and
narrowband headsets are supported.
- Volume Control - Provides easy decibel-level adjustments for the
speakerphone, handset, headset, and ringer. The handset is hearing
aid-compatible (HAC). Additional volume control gain can be
achieved using an inline handset amplifier.
- Adjustable Foot-Stand - Stand is adjustable from flat to 60 degrees
to provide optimum display viewing and comfortable use of all
buttons and keys. The foot-stand is keyed to match standard
wall-jack configurations for wall mounting. Optional wall-mount
brackets are also offered.