358 Security Fence
Why is it called 358 Mesh Fencing?：'358' comes from its measurements 3" x 0.5" x 8 gauges which
equates to approx. 76.2mm x 12.7mm x 4mm (Length x height x
Diameter) in metric.
358 security fences are extremely difficult to penetrate, with the
small mesh aperture being effectively finger proof, and extremely
difficult to attack using conventional hand tools. 358 fences are
recognized as one of the most difficult to break through the
barrier, because it is difficult to climb. It is called security
fencing and high- strength fencing. 358 security fencing panel can
be bent in part to enhance the aesthetic effect.
While 3510 Security Fencing has many of the attributes of 358
Security Fencing and its main strength is it's lighter. Using 3mm
wire instead of 4mm allows even better visibility allowing a wider
variety of applications. It’s lighter and cheaper so it's ideal for
- Anti-climb: More small openings, no toe or finger holds.
- Anti-cut: robust wire and welded joints make cutting very
- High-strength: The superior welding technique and process control
create a stronger fusion between the wires.
Finish treatment：There are two treatment types: hot dipped galvanized and plastic
The colors of plastic coated are mainly green and black. Each color
is available according to your require.
Connection type of host and fence panels, as follows:
The post type is main square post. The feet are combined with
cement support with the rivet.
- Bridge anti-climb guarding & guard safety screening
- Psychiatric hospital security fencing
- Prison security fencing
- Factory machine guards
- Walkway security fencing
- Airport security fencing
- Shipping Port Security fencing
- Electrical sub-station fencing
- Gas pipelines security fence
- High security living area and private field fence.
|Fence||Panel Size||Post Size||Post Height||Total Number of Fixings|
|Height||Height/Width||Length/Width/Thickness||Inters- 1 clamp||Corners-2 clamp|