It is the most widely used uv light accelerated aging test chamber
in the world, there are thousands of ultraviolet aging testers
coming into use. It has become the standard of the UV test, fit
standards of ISO,ASTM,DIN,JIS,SAE,BS,ANSI,GM,U.S.GOVT,ect. It can
simulate the damage of sunshine, rain, dew to the material quickly
and exactly. Damage types including bleaching, discoloration, loss
of light, powder, crack, turbidity, bubble-based, embitterment,
strength decline and oxidation need to be engender in months or
years but can engender in a few days or weeks.
Uv light accelerated aging test chamber Characteristics:
1.The ultraviolet aging tester is designed according to uses’
operation , it’s easy to operate, safe and reliable.
2. The thickness of specimen installation is adjustable and the
specimen installation is fast and convenient.
3. The door rotating up does not interfere with the operation and
the tester takes a very small space only.
4. Its unique condensation system can be contented by tap water.
5. Uv accelerated weathering test chamber the heater is under the container rather than in the water, which is
long life, easy to maintain.
6. The water level controller is outside the box, easy to monitor.
7. The machine has truckles, convenient to move.
8. Uv accelerated weathering test chamber computer programming is convenient, automatically alarming when
incorrect operated or faulted.
9. It has irradiance calibrator to extend the life of the lamp tube
(more than 1600h).
10. It has Chinese and English instruction book, convenient to
11. Divided into three types: common, light irradiance controlling,
Uv light accelerated aging test chamber technical Parameter:
1.Accord with the standard of ISO, ASTM, DIN, JIS, SAE, BS, ANSI,.
2.The condensing device simulated the outdoor moisture influence,
can achieve 100% humidity
3.Uv accelerated weathering test chamber a electronic irradiance control system
4.Use the blackboard temperature sensor measuring temperature
accurate, which can repeated the test results.
5. Humidity, condensation, water spray circulating consecutive
6. Intensity of illumination has CR-10 calibrating pegging and
automatic calibration procedures (American Q-the Lab patent
7. Sample qua