Hot Stamping Foil for Plastics Glass Metallic Products
Plastics Glass Metallic Products Hot Stamping
Hot Stamping Foil is a type of film for creating a decorated sheet
which has been widely used on packages and prints to enhance the
visual appeal by giving a sense of prestige, luxury and elegance.
Based on customer’s needs, hot stamping foil color can be various,
such as blue, red, or green, but majors in gold and silver. It has
been widely used on paper, plastic, leather, fabric, glass or other
With a pressing process on the color layer, hot stamping foil
joints in grating structures and hologram
pattern, which causes diffraction, reflects rainbow spectrums and
provides an anti-duplicate result.
We offer a complete line of foils, from various metallic colors to
different holographic patterns that support stamping on different
1) Thickness: 12 microns
2) Normal size: 12 microns * W 0.64m * L 120m/roll or according to
3) Color: gold, silver, red, green, blue, black and so on
4) Packing: Packed In Thick Carton Box With Foam. Plywood Case
Packaging Is Available.
5) Delivery Time: Within 7 Days After Receipt Of Order.
1) Protected from pressure, dampness, heat, and sunshine
2) Place in ventilated, shaded and cool places
1) Before a successful testing, products can not be mass process.
2) After stamping can not hand wipe, it is better that do the
washing testing after 24 hours.
1) Hot stamping foil uses PET as a based foil, coating with release
layer, color layer, aluminum layer and adhesive layer.
2) The polyester carrier, PET, is the supporter for other coating.
Upon application of heater &/or pressure, release layer allows
other layers to release from the PET carrier to the surface of
3) Lacquer or color coat has two functions: carriers the color tint
in the form of pigments or dye, and protects aluminum layer on the
substrate so that it will not be oxidized.
4) The forth layer, aluminum layer provides the reflective
qualities and opacity desired in metallic foils.
5) Adhesive coat serves to bond the foil to the substrate being
stamped. This determines the printability on different substrates.
In other word, we choose different adhesive coatings according to
- Previous: Full Automatic High Speed Push Pull Cap Assembly Machine With
Speed 200 Pieces Per Minute
- Next: Electric Hot Stamping Foil Aluminum Foil Roll Slitter Cutting