1.The descriptions of sauna house
Type: Dry Sauna
Material wood: Hemlock or Red Cedar
Operating temperature: 15~60
Dimensions: 120(L) * 105(D) * 190(H)cm 47" * 41" * 75"
Gross weight (kg): 135
Rated power: 17000W
FM/CD Player or MP3,MP4: Yes
Carton Size: 186*99*33/111*99*22CM
Door: 8mm Clear Tempered Glass
Lamp: Color Therapy LED
Carbon fiber heater: 6pcs
2.the benefits of sauna
For centuries, people have used sauna to enhance the looks as well
as to enhance their health and well being.It improves your
physiological and psychological well being
1. Detoxify and lose weight
2. Enjoy radiant and youthful skin
3. Find relief from pain
4. Healthy for your heart
5. Reduce unsightly cellulite
6. Wake up your immune system and combat the effects of daily
7. Enhance other treatment and exercise
8. Increases blood circulation
9. Ease joint pain and stiffness
10. Remove stress and fatigue
3.Standard Equipment of sauna house
- Oxygen Ionizer
- Control panel
- Reading Light
- CD Player
- towel hooks
- adjustable air vent
- Roof & background lighting
color TFT TV,oxygen ionizer,color therapy light,Backres,Import
Warranty :2 year for electric elements, 5 years for wooden cabin,1
year for CD
6.How to use sauna
1. Preconditions:2 hours , 2 large towels (1 to dry yourself, 1 to lie down
on).bathing shoes .soap.
2. Shower :Taking a shower firstly to wash away the greasy and dirty things on
3. Dry :You have to dry yourself before going into the sauna.
4.Foot bath :Warming foot bath for 3-5 minutes
5. Quiet :Keepping quiet .Relaxing yourself.
6. Sit/Lie :Sitting or lying on a towel (so that there is enough room for your
7.Motions :Having 2 minutes motions on your legs to enhance your blood
circulation so that the blood doesn’t drop down in the lower body
and cause vertigo.
8.Leave:Don’t force yourself to stay. Once you feel unwell, leave the sauna
9.Maximum time:A sauna bath takes between 8 and 12 minutes. 15 minutes is maximum.
Notice: warmth rises, therefore it’s hotter on the upper benches.
The higher you sit in the sauna, the hotter is the air. Beginners
should sit down on the lower or middle benches.