Construction Material Stainless Steel Cage Making Machine ≤ 4M
Wire cage welding machine is a special-purpose welder used to
produce the high-strength concrete pipe pile reinforcement cages.
The welder is widely applied to reinforcement cage welding by
self-stressing and prestressing pretensioning method and
1. Large diameter of weldable main reinforcement, long frame, small
torsion and good integral performance;
2. Small weld strength loss;
3. Adjustable cage pitch and quick forming;
4. High-speed and stable operation and high efficiency;
5. Variable frequency control and high stability and reliability;
6. Rational structure and easy and convenient operation and
This machine is the Special-purpose welding equipment for making
the steel wire cages for the Reinforced concrete drainage pipes, it
is capable to weld the Reinforcement cages with Socket&Spigot
ends, and Flush or male& female ends. It is one of the main
equipments to manufacture the Reinforced concrete pipes.
1. With small tolerance and good forming quality, automatic rebar
Wind up mechanism can adjust the space between rebars in operation.
2. Automatic welding, accurate solder joint and labor intensity
3. Frequency converter controlled high precision Cage-drawing
4. Automatic cage holding design can prevent the cage from bending
accident, which is caused by its weight in the middle of welding.
5. Automatic loading mechanism can speed up the loading rate and
6.The mould consists of moulding ring and conduit, which can adjust
cage diameter and main rebar quantity fastly.
7. Forward and reverse roll type straightening mechanism with
characteristics of long service life and good straightening effect.
8. Controlling system consists of Panasonic PLC, Panasonic touch
screen, ABB frequency converter.
1. this machine should use cold-drawn and low-carbon steel with the
non-oxidation, no rustiness and oil stains. Its diameter should not
be over that stated parameter values, otherwise it will damage to
the welders. When welding steel with 7-8mm diameter, you should low
down the speed, in case producing too much heat to the welding
2. Assure the Groove of conductive cooper bush on the Welders
coincide with the diameter of Latitude steel, otherwise it will be
difficult to put and push through the steel wire.
3. check-up the cooling water system: turn on the water pump, look
over if there is water in the water tube, and water flow rate is
enough, or else clean the water cycle system.
4. when you use the machine for the first time, please let it empty
running, and you should make everything go on well, without loose
and abnormal noise and liberation.
5. Please not use the machine when it rains and with thunder, and
please turn off the total electrical power.
|Max length of welding||4000mm|
|Dia.of steel wire|
|Quantity of longitude wire||12|
|Span between latitude wire||20-150mm|
|Angle of spigot||10-25degree|
|Rotation speed of main plate||0-10RPM|