3.2v lithium ion battery for solar energy
Good performance under high and low temperature;
Good safety performance;
Good cycle life time;
No pollution during manufacture.
Distributed Grid Energy Storage system
Solar energy storage system
Household energy storage system
Specification of battery cell
4.1 Rated capacity
0.33C rate discharge capacity
4.2 Minimum capacity
4.3 Internal impedance
4.4 Nominal voltage
4.5 Cell weight
4.6 Standard discharge conditions
4.7 Standard charge
4.8 Fast charge method
4.9 Max continuous discharge current
4.10 Pulse discharge current at 10 sec
≤1% per month
4.12 Cycle life(0.5C)
4.13 Operating temperature
Without break, distortion, contamination, leakage.
(1) Output with high efficiency: Standard discharge current is
0.3C-0.8C, instant impulse discharge current
is 10C for 10 seconds.
(2) Good performance under high temperature, it could work under 65°C temperature.The battery structure
is safe and good.
(3) Good performance under low temperature.discharge capacity decreases to over 90% under 0°C and discharge capacity decreases to over 70% under -20°C.
(4) Good safety performance:When the pressure inside the battery is too large, the one-way
will release gas and heat to make sure battery perform well. When
the internal pressure reaches a certain level, the valve will be
open immediately which can protect the battery from burning and
(5) Good cycle life time, the discharge capacity is still over 80%
after 3000 cycle times of single cell(80%DOD).
(6) It can fast charging. It could be charged to 80% within 0.5h
and charged full with 2-3h.
(7) No pollution during manufacture and usage.
Requirement for safety assurance
For the sake of safety assurance, please discuss the equipment
design, its system and protection circuit
of Lithium-ion cell advance. And consult about the high rate
current, rapid charge and special application
in the same way.