High Expansion Landscape Foam Adhesive Brown Polyurethane Sealant
This Brown Polyurethane Sealant is our company's R&D patent
product . It is one-component polyurethane foam which expands and
cures through absorption of moisture from tha air. The product is
recommended for mounting windows and construction projects, The PU
foam is available in gun/pipe applied version and with manual
|Name||pu foam adhesive|
|Expansion Multiple(time):||40～ 80|
|Tack-Free Time(min)||Almost 10|
Cutting Time (30mm diameter
|Application Temperature Range(℃)||+5～+35|
|Optimal Application Temp.(℃):||+18～+25|
|Minimum Application temperature(℃)||5|
|Adhesive Strengh(aluminium plate)(KPA)||≥80|
|Adhesive Strengh(with cement mortar)(KPA)||≥60|
|Temperature Tolerance Range(long term)(℃)||-30～+80|
|Temperature Tolerance Range(short term)(℃)||-40～+110|
|formaldehyde and benzene||none|
|Fire Resistant class||/|
|Shelf life(18～22℃)(upright place) (month)||9|
Around the house
- Gapping baseboards
- Window & door frames
- Around electrical junction boxes (not inside them!)
- Wire and pipe penetrations
- Air, heating and dryer vents
- Pipe and duct penetrations
- Plumbing stacks and shafts
- Wall cracks
- Along the sillplate and floor/wall junction
- At the bottom of your siding edge, where it meets the foundation
- Electric, gas and A/C penetrations
- Along garage ceiling and wall joints
- Dryer vents
- In holes in trees, to slow rot and prevent infestation
- Securing landscape blocks
- Stone wall repair
- Koi ponds, waterfalls, and fountains; for repairs or directing
Creative Arts and Crafts
- Creating sculptures
- Artificial rocks for landscaping
- Securing silk floral arrangements
- Halloween costumes and props
* it is a one component gun grade polyurethane based construction
* it is of low modulus and cures by reaction with atmospheric
moisture to form a soft rubber like material with excellent elastic
and adhesion strength.
* Fast cure, easy to inject, no solvents, no flowing on elevation
* Low-temp tolerance, oil and water proof, salt-fog resistance, and
anti-aging, crack, and fatigue.
* an environment-friendly product without produce any poison and
* Have excellent compatibility with glass, metal, wood, plastics,
and other multi-substrates.
* The cured surfaces can be grinded, sprayed, and coated.
polyurethane foam assists in improving indoor air quality.
polyurethane foam reduces the infiltration of outside air
pollutants and soil gases.
polyurethane foam can reduce moisture condensation and mold growth
within the building walls and roof.
Excellent insulation efficiency of Splendor polyurethane foam can
reduce heating and cooling usage dramatically.
polyurethane foam will not sag or settle.
polyurethane foam can eliminate the need for separate housewrap and
helps conserve energy, reducing CO2 emissions.
polyurethane foam contributes LEED credits for sustainable, green
polyurethane foam can help reduce structural damage caused by high
polyurethane foam contains no formaldehyde or ozone depleting
1. Use cotton yarn with acetone ethanol or other organic solvents
to clean off the rust dust,water,oil,etc.
2. Remove the cover and pierce the inner seal, and then cut the
nozzle in triangle shape to make sure the glue squeeze out with the
same shape, using glue gun put the glue on the surfaces.
3. Best used in temperature of 5°C-35°C and humidity ≥60, keep the
working condition completely ventilated
4. use the alcohol to clean the uncoated surfaces, after
injecting,please tighten-seal the remained glue in a dry and cool
- Keep away from children
- Avoid contacting with skin and eyes; if contact, please flush with
water, or else become seriously, go to hospital