Top Grade Ashtray Colored Glaze Art Work On The Dressing Tables Of
Jade ashtray, selected natural marble, made by mechanical
processing and fine artificial polishing, has soft, beautiful,
solemn, elegant style. It can be placed in hotels, restaurants,
living rooms, dressing tables, desks, desks and other places. It
has high appreciation value, practical value and collection value.
It is a gift to relatives and friends to dissolve natural beauty
and artistic beauty. High gifts.
1. The quotation can be sent to you within 24 hours
2. The exsisting samples are free for you to check the quality
3. We are ok to open new mould based on your original ceramic
cereal bowls sample & AI file
4. R&D department can develop new color and effection as your
5. Fast delivery and professional quality control
General Terms of Order
1. Shipping port: Shenzhen, China or any other assigned ports
2. Payment term: 30% T/T deposit before production, 70% T/T balance
before shipment or against B/L copy.
3. Delivery time: 30-45days after sample confirmed and deposit
Customized order process
1. The customer provide for the actual original samples or the
artwork of the ceramic cereal bowls
2. Factory open new mould for shaping and developing new colors and
3. The customized ceramic cereal bowls samples time is around
4. Factory quote the price to customer
5. Factory adjusting the samples until the samples approved
6. Customer approved the order and arrange the deposit
7. Mass production and quality inspection after finishing the
30% deposite firstly after the sample confirmed
70% balance Befor all the goods deliverying
We accept T/T, Wester Union, Paypal and so on.
By air if the goods is small quantity
By sea if the goods is large the quantity
By express if delivering the sample
Confirming the design firstly, making sample secondly, comfirming
the order, offering the proforma invoice thirdly, 30% deposite
starting the production, finishing the goods, 70% balance paid,
delivering the goods, keeping the tracking for the goods,
after-sales service at last
Recognition characteristics of glaze:
A. Colour: Crystals and glass have different colours, but all of
them are pure colours. When mixed, they will burst or become
cloudy. Only the ancient method of glaze can be mixed with a
variety of colors, and transparent as ever.
B. Density: The density of ancient glaze is obviously higher than
that of glass, slightly higher than that of crystal, and it feels
C. Sound: The sound of metal can be heard by tapping the ancient
D. Transparency: between glass and crystal, occasionally a small
number of bubbles produced during the firing process.
The manufacturing process can be summarized as the following steps:
1. Creative design: Express creativity through graphic design
2. Prototyping: Sculpture three-dimensional model according to
3. Making silica gel mould: Apply silica gel evenly on the surface
of the model. After the silica gel solidifies into the silica gel
mould, gypsum is still needed to fix it.
4. Pouring wax mould: Prepare wax slurry and pour hot melted wax
into silicone mould for natural cold cutting.
5. Remove the wax model: Remove the cold-cut wax model from the
silica gel gypsum model.
6. Dressing wax models: Cold cutting can easily make wax models
shrink and deform, and the traces left when removing the wax models
can be carefully trimmed by tools.
7. Gypsum moulds: the correct proportion of refractory gypsum is
prepared. After modification, the wax moulds are poured and
embedded, and the wax-containing gypsum moulds are formed.
8. Steam dewaxing: The whole paraffin-containing gypsum is put into
the dewaxing machine to be heated by steam. After dewaxing, it is a
refractory gypsum negative mould.
9. Selected raw materials: In order to accurately control the
proportion and flow aesthetic feeling of various colors, it is
necessary to select specific color and size glass raw materials
according to the shape and design, and arrange the distribution
position of color blocks.
10. Sintering in furnace: After removing the dust from the mould,
the whole gypsum mould and the glass material are put into the
furnace and heated slowly, so that the melted and softened crystal
glass such as maltose flows slowly into the gypsum mould to form.
11. Gypsum mould: Remove the gypsum mould and remove the cold-cut
rough glass embryo.
12. Cutting and repairing: Cutting and repairing the excess part of
grouting mouth on the rough embryo of glass.
13. Rough die and fine die: The gate of crystal glass is ground
flat with coarse and fine grinding sand.
14. Refrigeration: Carefully carved with diamond pens and other
tools to make the surface of the work more uniform and meticulous.
15. Signature Packaging: Signature Signature after Confirmation of
Completeness of Works