Extracorporal air pressure shock wave machine muscle stimulator
Shockwave Therapy can be used to treat a wide variety of
musculoskeletal conditions, in particular, those involving areas
where major connective tissue attaches to the bone. Common areas
that can be successfully treated are:
Foot – plantar fasciitis and Achilles tendonitis
Knee – patellar tendinitis and shin pain
Elbow – tennis or golfer’s elbow
Shoulder – rotator cuff tendinitis and calcific
Hip – trochanteric bursitis
Muscles – various trigger points throughout the body
Except for pain relief, shockwave therapy can be used for ED
(erectile dysfunction) treatment.
1. High effectiveness, fast relieves pain.
2. Effective for erectile dysfunction treatment
3. Noninvasive, no anesthetic, convenient and fast
4. Each nursing only 20-30 minutes, 5-10 nursing each session.
5. Widely applied to different soft tissue treatments.
The effects of shockwave occur across several levels:
1. Cell Level Change – boost the release of the chemical substances
that help to prevent pain and inflammation.
2. Blood Flow Change – stimuluate new blood flow into the affected
area which improves soft tissue healing and regeneration.
3. Muscle Tone Reduction – reduces the contractile activity of
muscle, break patterns of neuro-cognitive pain, effectively
decreases muscle tone and spasm
4. Pain Reduction – directly affect the nerve fibres that transmit
pain signals to our brain
5. Fat Reduction - effective unwanted fat removal
|Display||LCD touch Screen|
|Transmitter||5 size (6/10/15/20/25mm)|
|Frequency and energy||2-16 HZ|
|Function||Fast relieve pain|
What signs indicate this therapy is needed?
Shock wave therapy may treat conditions such as degenerated tendons
(Achilles tendonitis), heel pain (plantar fasciitis) and tennis
elbow (lateral epicondylitis).
How Long Does Treatment Last?
The therapy session takes about 15 minutes depending on the
disorder that is treated. In general, 3-5 sessions are necessary at
weekly intervals. The greatest success rate when dealing with
problem areas is achieved by following a 12 week treatment program.